Posted on September 03, 2014 - over 5 years ago
Heartland Association Ranks in Top 10 for Economic Development Groups
Alberta’s Industrial Heartland (September 2, 2014) – Alberta’s Industrial Heartland Association was recognized in the seventh annual Canada’s Best to Invest awards by Site Selection. The Association was named one of the Top 10 Canadian Economic Development Groups for a second straight year. Site Selection is a leading international publication focusing on economic development. Their annual Canadian awards and ranking of economic development groups are based on project data, regional partn...
Posted on July 21, 2014 - almost 6 years ago
Inter Pipeline Announces Completion of First Phase of Polaris Pipeline Expansion
CALGARY, ALBERTA, JULY 18 2014: Inter Pipeline Ltd. (“Inter Pipeline”) (TSX: IPL) is pleased to announce that a major component of the $1.4 billion Polaris pipeline system expansion has been successfully completed and placed into commercial service. Accordingly, Inter Pipeline has begun generating cash flow under its 20-year diluent transportation agreement with the FCCL Partnership (“FCCL”), a business venture between Cenovus Energy and ConocoPhillips Canada Resources Corp. Diluent shipme...
Posted on April 30, 2014 - about 6 years ago
Posts By Date
- Inter Pipeline to Build Canada’s First Integrated Propane Dehydrogenation & Polypropylene Complex
- Town Hall - Heartland Area Structure Plan Update
- New Task Force To Create Framework To Advance Hydrogen Economy in Alberta’s Industrial Heartland
- Cenovus applies for 190,000-bbl/d diluent recovery unit at rail terminal
- Reeve's Golf Tournament Raises Approximately $25,000 for Charity
- Register for the Reeve's Golf Tournament!
- Regional Labour Profile Study Released
- Growing Industrial Hemp Presentations Now Online!
- Reeve hopes $8.5B SinoCan refinery to call Lamont County home