Posts for December, 2019Back to all Blog
Posted on December 18, 2019 - 10 months ago
Cenovus applies for 190,000-bbl/d diluent recovery unit at rail terminal
Cenovus Energy has filed for regulatory approval of plans to build a large diluent recovery unit (DRU) at its Bruderheim Rail Terminal, allowing it to ship more oil out of Alberta. The Alberta Energy Regulator announced the application on Friday. Documents describe a DRU that would separate up to 190,505 bbls/d of diluted bitumen, or dilbit, delivered by pipeline from the company’s oilsands projects into undiluted “neatbit” and diluent components. Approximately 119,000 bbls/d of neat...
- Pages (1 of 1)
Posts By Date
- Inter Pipeline to Build Canada’s First Integrated Propane Dehydrogenation & Polypropylene Complex
- Town Hall - Heartland Area Structure Plan Update
- Reeve's Virtual Golf Tournament is Now Open!
- THE ROAD TO CANADA’S ECONOMIC RECOVERY FROM COVID-19 GOES THROUGH ALBERTA’S INDUSTRIAL HEARTLAND
- ALBERTA PETROCHEMICALS INCENTIVE PROGRAM WILL ENHANCE ABILITY TO ATTRACT LARGE SCALE PETROCHEMICAL PROJECTS
- New Task Force To Create Framework To Advance Hydrogen Economy in Alberta’s Industrial Heartland
- Cenovus applies for 190,000-bbl/d diluent recovery unit at rail terminal
- Reeve's Golf Tournament Raises Approximately $25,000 for Charity
- Register for the Reeve's Golf Tournament!