Posts for July, 2019Back to all Blog
Posted on July 02, 2019 - 13 days ago
Regional Labour Profile Study Released
June 28, 2019 - Edmonton – A study that considered aggregated labour data and information from employers in Alberta’s Industrial Heartland, Strathcona Industrial Area, and northeast Edmonton, determined that nearly half of the 12,000 jobs were in the chemical manufacturing industry. This statistic, along with other key employment data points, offers valuable insight into the labour market advantages available in the Industrial Heartland Region. Rail transportation, petroleum produ... More...
- Pages (1 of 1)
Posts By Date
- Inter Pipeline to Build Canada’s First Integrated Propane Dehydrogenation & Polypropylene Complex
- Town Hall - Heartland Area Structure Plan Update
- Regional Labour Profile Study Released
- Growing Industrial Hemp Presentations Now Online!
- Reeve hopes $8.5B SinoCan refinery to call Lamont County home
- Thank You Golfers and Sponsors!
- Heartland 101 - Our Watershed
- March 1 Economic Briefing
- February 9 Economic Briefing