Posts for Category “Fort Air Partnership”Back to all Blog
Posted on June 03, 2015 - about 6 years ago
Local Air Quality Impacted by Weather, Forest Fires
Fort Air Partnership, June 2, 2015 - For the most part, air quality in and around Alberta's Industrial Heartland is good. FAP's 2014 statistics show Air Quality Health Index (AQHI) readings were within air quality standards the vast majority of the time. However, recent forest fires in northern Alberta have caused local AQHI ratings to fluctuate between low and high. In 2014, there were 22 hours when the AQHI ratings were in the high risk category. These were caused by forest fires and wi...
- Pages (1 of 1)
Posts By Date
- Inter Pipeline to Build Canada’s First Integrated Propane Dehydrogenation & Polypropylene Complex
- Town Hall - Heartland Area Structure Plan Update
- Greater Edmonton Region Well-Suited to Become Canada’s First Hydrogen Node
- Reeve's Virtual Golf Tournament is Now Open!
- THE ROAD TO CANADA’S ECONOMIC RECOVERY FROM COVID-19 GOES THROUGH ALBERTA’S INDUSTRIAL HEARTLAND
- ALBERTA PETROCHEMICALS INCENTIVE PROGRAM WILL ENHANCE ABILITY TO ATTRACT LARGE SCALE PETROCHEMICAL PROJECTS
- New Task Force To Create Framework To Advance Hydrogen Economy in Alberta’s Industrial Heartland
- Cenovus applies for 190,000-bbl/d diluent recovery unit at rail terminal
- Reeve's Golf Tournament Raises Approximately $25,000 for Charity