Posts for Category “Announcement”Back to all Blog
Posted on January 16, 2017 - almost 3 years ago
Notice - Land Use Bylaw Changes
Please be advised that during the Council meeting of December 13, 2016, the Land Use Bylaw 765.07, Section 6.2, Natural Resource Extraction was amended. The change will allow any producer to apply for hauling privileges from any extraction operation (that has a valid development permit and Road Use Agreement in place) to meet project-specific delivery requirements seven days a week between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. These requests will need to be approved by the Planning and Development Departme...
Posted on April 30, 2014 - over 5 years ago
- Pages (1 of 1)
Posts By Date
- Inter Pipeline to Build Canada’s First Integrated Propane Dehydrogenation & Polypropylene Complex
- Town Hall - Heartland Area Structure Plan Update
- Reeve's Golf Tournament Raises Approximately $25,000 for Charity
- Register for the Reeve's Golf Tournament!
- Regional Labour Profile Study Released
- Growing Industrial Hemp Presentations Now Online!
- Reeve hopes $8.5B SinoCan refinery to call Lamont County home
- Thank You Golfers and Sponsors!
- Heartland 101 - Our Watershed